"Japan Two-by-Four Home Builders Association" is the incorporated organization of wood frame building contractors, building materials suppliers and architect's offices. It was established in 1976 and officially recognized by the Government to be of public interest, and now it consists of more than eight hundreds of member companies/professionals from almost everywhere in Japan.
Continuously striving to achieve quality homes and comfortable living.
- Promoting wider use of the 2X4 (wood-frame) construction method
- Survey research, technical development and experience
- Acquiring association level authorization and building a system of guarantees against defects so that The Japan 2X4 Home Builders Association can provide indicators of housing performance
- Training and educating technical and sales personnel
- Preparing an inspector system and ensuring wider use of all standards
- Rational distribution of materials and equipment
- Affiliations and exchange of information with related industries
- International activity
Participation in the international conference